2. When cool, take a mussels out of their shells.
3. Heat a olive oil in a vast heavy-based saucepan over middle heat, supplement a chorizo and grill until golden brown.
4. Add onion, garlic and sea salt to a vessel and prepare until a onion starts to soften. Add fennel, paprika and chilli and continue cooking until a fennel softens.
5. Add sherry and cook until a glass has reduced by half. Add tomato paste, stir good and cook for 5 minutes, afterwards flow in tomato, batch and a indifferent mussel juice. Bring to a boil, afterwards revoke feverishness and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Fold a mussels behind into a soup and feverishness through, supplement a butter, lemon juice, a good grub of peppers and a parsley. Divide between 4 soup bowls and serve.